This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for http://davidstravelguides.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- See what data I have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data I have about you.
- Have me delete any data I have about you.
- Express any concern you have about my use of your data.
I take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, or in writing your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever I collect sensitive information (such as credit card data via Paypal), that information is encrypted and transmitted to me in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While I use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, I also protect your information offline. Only people who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Addresses and personal information other than email addresses will not be kept on a computer but on index cards.